Saturday, August 31, 2013

Long Time No See!

I miss you all, and hope you all keep happy-bentoing and cooking. I'm finally back into the normal Internet environment wooo! It was such a long, winding road so far lol. Anyway, after some bumps and detours, I can play around with my pictures and new computer at last. I made lots and lots of bentos in the meantime and have tons of stuff to talk about. So I have no idea where to start lol, but here are some of bentos I made during the blog hiatus. It's so nice to be able to use a variety of fresh vegetables in bento since it's just the season here. We've been relishing those summer veggies every day.


2013-06-11
Ebi mayo (shrimp with a bit sweet mayonnaise sauce), and what not.


2013-06-11
This one is for me.


2013-07-11
Omuraisu (ketchup-fried rice wrapped in a thin omelet) and summer veggie salad.


2013-08-01
Pork and egg fried rice, and usual salad with homemade mayonnaise.


2013-07-16
Two omusubi with okaka-ume in, karaage and a boiled egg.


2013-07-07
Kimpap (Korean rolled rice, not Japanese makizushi).


2013-07-09
Hiyashi ramen (cold ramen noodles with sweet, salty sour shoyu sauce).


There are a lot more bento pictures to share. I'm going to resume regular-blogging soon!

8 comments:

  1. Hi babykins, so glad you're back!! I missed you! Looks like you are having a delicious summer :)! I hope your computer problems are all solved at last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Babykins. Miss your post and amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray! everything looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you burinsmith! Now everything is okay! Our summer is nearly over. It went so fast. I'll pass you it ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Strange! Happy to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Priscilla! Glad I can flaunt my bentos again hehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! <3
    Love love love. I need to make some of these bentos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the comment and love! :) Would be so nice to see your bentos!

    ReplyDelete