Friday, June 04, 2010

Obento June 4, 2010

I know, all people who saw this bento are wondering what babykins meant to make today!?  Strange dice-salad!?  I don't know at all, either.  Haha, just joking!  This morning, I meant to make a *chirashi-zushi bento*.  Can you pronounce it correctly?  I can't do!  I almost bit my tongue LOL!  Sushi rice is underneath these little cubes.  Hubby will sprinkle lemon-mayo sauce on the chirashi, then enjoy tasting this strange chirashi bento.

Obento June 4, 2010

Chirashi zushi (sushi rice, mock crab-kanikama, cucumber and tamagoyaki)
Chikuwa curry-tempra
Mayo-cheese chicken
Simmered carrot hearts
Lemon mayo sauce (mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like your hubby will be getting a good and filling lunch! The chirashi zushi sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make "strange dice salad" look utterly delish, Izumi! Loved this cute and amusing post and of couse another homecooked and heartfelt bento, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty :D The salad looks like confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kuusou

    Hi, Kuuosu, Thanks! I also had the same lunch! It was actually yum. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Jenn!

    I'm blushing right now, Jenn =^^=
    Forgive me, I often say a weird thing hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carol!
    All I did for the confetti was cut the ingredients. How effortless! :)

    ReplyDelete