Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Obento June 2, 2010

Hi guys!!  Nice sunny morning, I feel so good! ^^  I was goofing around with bentomaking yesterday, oops.  But today, I did, yes!  So this one is the first bento in June.  I wonder how many bentos I can make during the month of June!?
Well this morning, babykins made tofu/chicken burgers.  I made the patty mixture in advance last night.

Obento June 2, 2010

Tofu/chicken burger skewers (chicken breast, tofu-atsuage, starch, salt, black pepper)
Omelet (crab kamaboko, green onion, salt)
Boiled carrot hearts (mentsuyu, salt)
Butter braised pumpkin (sesame seeds)
Four brown rice omusubi (siokombu, aonori-salt)

8 comments:

  1. Today's bento looks really good...the omelet looks especially yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell babykins that tatabonita is dying to see her obento. Tata badly wants that babykins will share her bento heheheheeh :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many pretty details in this one, i love the delicate shiso leaves and the cute heart carrots. the omelet and burgers sound delicious! your boxes always look so appetizing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the omelet looks just delish, tucked in with all of its yummy companions, Izumi. You have such a talent for enticing and happy cookery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kuusou

    Thank you, Kuusou! Kani-kama (crab stick) omelet is one of my recommendations ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tatachan

    All right! I will tell her you said so! I bet babykins will be glad to hear that! But sadly, her hubby already ate up that bento... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Megan

    Thank you megan! I like shiso a bento baran. (But Hubby doesn't like it so much, ehehe~)

    I always have so much inspiration and fun from your bentos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jenn

    Your sweet comment always encourage me in bentomaking!

    And I should tell you ... I've learned poetic and fertile expression in English from you. I learned so many unfamiliar words! ^^

    ReplyDelete