Friday, September 09, 2011

Autumn and Sandwich Bento and Chili Pepper

A field trip bento again! Despite that, it's cloudy and drizzling today. At least I want to make a bento lunch bright and cheerful on a day like that. Today I made ham/egg sandwich, pan-fried chicken-with-bone sticks, a cup of fruit yogurt for refreshment.
DSC_0110


Waaaahh I didn't notice at all someone examine this bento carefully! I hope it's OK!
DSC_0109


By the way, sadly, the product from our tiny garden almost ends as fall is around corner. I planted a togarashi (chili) pot this spring for the first time. It went best in all the plants we've grown this time. I'm still wondering what to make with it because my family don't like spicy food except for me.
DSC_0050

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for the advice @6fd4667fe8a95a6ccd9a6cef8b9faeee !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can freeze the chillis in a plastic bag or string them up to dry them, the grind into powder... That way they last a long time. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes strangers? No, i looks like a Hedgehog, he is hungry^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks! The tomato was so easy to grow... no bugs or pest. This kind tastes so sweet like fruits :) 

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice you're also a bento maker! Let's enjoy a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tomatoes are so cute!!!  I love them!  This bento looks perfect for a cloudy day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!  We've just started doing the Beno boxes!  I've only done one, I can't wait to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @5c34c59d33679baecc33d745a69c838b 
    Hehe sometimes strangers come from nowhere and check my bento :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @9d1fc2480bac4b4c2e872f2b3d56574d 
    Aw thanks! Yogurt is healthy and good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @d8c8e32ae7629e4c80d4b5c4a35f4379 
    Tee hee I guess he checked if the bento was bummer or alright haha! Happy weekend back atcha! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tee hee I guess he checked if the bento was bummer or alright haha! Happy weekend back atcha! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. "someone examine this bento carefully" lol sweet Figure and tasty bento

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely field trip bento! You better watch out for that little fellow hahaha ... Have a great weekend! (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwww this photo with the little fellow looking is SO adorable !!! I also have some of these, for now I can't remember their name, but I loved them so much when I was young. My mother had bought me a whole house and many accessories... I really cherished them :). I still have them at my mother's house ! I never had the idea to take pictures of bentos with them, but I think it looks really really good and cute :) !!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you used to play with them, too! I love the old versions. You can see another few pictures of the little guys here, if you like :) 
    http://kyonooyatsu.blogspot.jp/2012/03/lemon-muffins.html

    ReplyDelete