Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Bunny Bento

Easter Bunnies Bento

I thought that I wanted to do Easter Bunny Bento like everyone, and I did.  I first thought it became so cute bunnies bento.
But then they looked like something different too.  Check out another angle shot below.  They look like alien's faces of all things? (sigh)   But... please don't say so.  They might be the aliens from other planets?  No no, they're definitely BUNNIES!  LOL!

They hid easter eggs in the yakisoba noodles.   But the eggs will be found out soon!!
Yuppi called this bento 'a high-carbohydrate-bento'  (wry)

Easter Bunnies Bento

6 comments:

  1. The bunnies are so adorable! Ssttt ... don't say 'alien' loudly. It might hurts their feeling LOL :D The small green ribbon is very nice for the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it looks like aliens! I had to stare at the second photo before I finally saw what you were talking about. So cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pretty bunnies (definitely not aliens) in their flower cups, and the meat swirls and radish blossoms are such charming accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your bunnies are adorable and look nothing like aliens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute post, to go with these darling bunnies (love the radish details)! Everything looks delicious as usual, Izumi--I'd love to take cooking lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone!!
    I'm sooo glad you all said that they're cute bunnies. I'm relieved. ^^

    And, sorry that I'm late in visiting you!

    ReplyDelete