Since I baked some bread last night, we have sammy bentos today. The fillings are bacon potato and a shrimp avocado combo. I'm not big on avocado but was in an avocado mood for no reason lol.
I also baked hotdog buns. Hubby's going for a drink after work today. I sent him his sammies in a disposable box (that had strawberries in it) so that he doesn't have to bring back his bento box home.
I really like potato sammies, it's double carbo though hehe. Potato would turn out good with whatever you like. This one is a combo with bacon and cheese.
1) Boil potato until tender.
2) Roughly mash it.
3) Add cut bacon and diced cheese.
4) Season with salt, black pepper and some herbs/spices.
You can prepare this shrimp the night before and keep in the fridge.
1) Boil shrimp and remove the shell.
2) Season with lemon juice (or vinegar), salt, olive oil, magic salt (or your fave herbs/spices), and a bit of mayo (or your fave dressing).
This is mine. Chow down!!